I tell you what I would like in future versions, the ability to export your profile

It would still confuse code. FA Cup history, league history etc etc would all have to show your team winning the title up to whatever year, and it would confuse the engine if you have a cup win in 2016 and you're in 2010.

And impossible because, as DivineOne said, unless you started a new game in the exact year you ended, you would have a managerial history that had not yet occurred.

Exactly. I mean how would that work, you'd be able to win the same comps twice?!

Exactly. I mean how would that work, you'd be able to win the same comps twice?!

I suppose you could record the number of major and minor trophy wins (not the name of the competitions) and a manager points total. This could then be the starting point for the new game.

I suppose you could record the number of major and minor trophy wins (not the name of the competitions) and a manager points total. This could then be the starting point for the new game.

That's already done I think. IIRC, I have two entries in the hall of fame from two separate games.

Archived