Request for the main man ridley lol

sure fire away, not got much time at the min as ive got alittle one to look after.

send what you want to me.

team name, player names, CA & PA will be required to make whatever you want plus if you want them managed, not 100% sure on mamagers as of yet

Club

Full Name, Short Name, Current Ability, Potential Ability

Player(s)

First & Second Names, Nationality, Position, Current Ability, Potential Ability

Manager

First & Second Names, Nationality

This is the information I have is there anything I need that is missing?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LSD:

Club

Full Name, Short Name, Current Ability, Potential Ability

Player(s)

First & Second Names, Nationality, Position, Current Ability, Potential Ability

Manager

First & Second Names, Nationality

This is the information I have is there anything I need that is missing? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Clubs - theres no CA or PA just club rep

Players - Cant choose nationality unless you are wanting me to find a player of the same nationallity

Managers - again cant choose nationallity

everything else is fine apart from you will have to tell me which league you want the team to be in

Cheers, I'll just change the club rep then.

If you don't mind looking for their nationality, there's a lot of english with the odd few foreigners (if it's not too much trouble)

Thanks again

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

ill try my best, send them over when your ready </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah sorry its taking a little longer than usual. My mate is doing it coz hes betta with computers... I'll ask him 2moro how far along he is

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LSD:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

ill try my best, send them over when your ready </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah sorry its taking a little longer than usual. My mate is doing it coz hes betta with computers... I'll ask him 2moro how far along he is </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He said hes only got two teams left now. Shouldn't be that long till he's finished

Ridley I ain't got a clue with this so I'm gonna send you the teams and info...

Could you do me an extra favour for me? I'm gonna spare you some time and find the players to edit but could you just put in some more lines with other teams in? I've got their names, who they replace & the League + Country they play in.

Archived