The dreaded 'clean bill of health'

I got this about two months ago telling me the joyous news that my squad was fully fit. As soon as I saw it I had an, as it turns out, feeling of forboding. In the game following that I had two players stretchered off, then in the following game two players picked up a knock and someone injured themselves in traing.

I'm now maintaing at the five players out level, as soon as one comes back another falls over.

This is in March/April - I've now got 8 players out.

Which team are you, do you fight for the title or to avoid relegation?

As the season draws to an end it's normal to have players injured (maybe not 8) just think about it all season long those little bruises ad up it happens to everyone. The amount of injury is changing.

That's why I advise you to watch out for your players.

Elgin Scottish Div 3 - I have a reasonable sized squad and rotate, keep an eye on fitness etc. Most of the in game injuries are as a result of opponents thudding into my players.

It's just happened again one back one injured by a teammate in training.

Check your individual closing down settings, if they're on 'whole pitch closing down' or near enough to that then you'll pick up more injuries, more aggressive tackling all the time doesn't help either. When ive turned the closing down bit down then i see a drop in the injuries i get.

Archived