Which Job Should I Accept

Hi guys I have just resigned as Brazil manager after finishing 4th in the 2034 world cup and I have now got several international job offers and want to know who you would pick.

The teams are:

Mexico

Croatia

England

Spain

Turkey

So come on Guys and Gals who should I manage (as well as my club team)

Are you worried about the level of the players for each country, and the difficulty level of taking that international team to the top? If so, you'll need to provide some stats for the last ten years or so for each of the teams, so we have all the information when making a recommendation.

If not, then I vote for either England or Turkey. Probably should go for Turkey as they'll be more of a challenge. :)

Depends on a number of reasons. Do have have a large number of players from one of those nationalities? That could be a reason. Do you want a challenge or do you want the easy option of winning by taking the Spain/England job?

As someone who normally manages in Europe, taking a nation from a different continent can be interesting as you get different World Cup qualifying and continental tournaments, so my personal preference would be Mexico.

Archived