ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 graphics processor VS Intel GMA 4500M

The ATI is certainly the better of the two, but as said by Fraz; they're integrated so the chances of them being any good is pretty low anyway.

You can use integrated cards for FM though, mines integrated on my laptop and I runs FM and the 3D engine perfectly fine and it's an Intel.

But, in saying that I've generally found that Intel graphic cards are pretty useless. At least in my experience anyway. They need to stick with the processors.

wondering if you guys can help

im getting a newer laptop

im into fm online but cannot host a game ...for everyone trying to connect it runs to slow

when i start a new game on my own , even if i select 1 league on medium database my game speed stars are 1/5 and 2/5 for game speed and computer performance

what am i best to look for ???

a decent processor , a lot of ram or a better 3d card

(online we dont use 3d match engine so will a graphics card help or not ???)

fyi i currently have samsung r20 1.7 t2250 , dual core processor 1.5 gb ram and a ati radeon xpress 1300 graphics set

wondering if you guys can help

im getting a newer laptop

im into fm online but cannot host a game ...for everyone trying to connect it runs to slow

when i start a new game on my own , even if i select 1 league on medium database my game speed stars are 1/5 and 2/5 for game speed and computer performance

what am i best to look for ???

a decent processor , a lot of ram or a better 3d card

(online we dont use 3d match engine so will a graphics card help or not ???)

fyi i currently have samsung r20 1.7 t2250 , dual core processor 1.5 gb ram and a ati radeon xpress 1300 graphics set

Whats your budget ill help

The ATI is certainly the better of the two, but as said by Fraz; they're integrated so the chances of them being any good is pretty low anyway.

You can use integrated cards for FM though, mines integrated on my laptop and I runs FM and the 3D engine perfectly fine and it's an Intel.

But, in saying that I've generally found that Intel graphic cards are pretty useless. At least in my experience anyway. They need to stick with the processors.

Do you play you 3d match engine in high quality? And if it runs smooth in high quality thats preety good for an intergrated graphic card.And i swear the ATI card i mentioned is not an integrated card but you can get intergrated versions of it.

• 7 months later...

Archived