Game keeps crashing.

I think I've heard of similar before and you may be able to avoid the crash by holidaying through the 23rd. Just going on holiday on the 22nd for a day should work. There may be a notice of this being known somewhere in the bugs forum. I'll check.

Ive tried going on holiday and it didnt work, added another manager and made my main one go on holiday while i played the other and that didnt work :O

This crap never happened when I played straight from the disc, im beginning to regret picking steam :O!

Ive tried going on holiday and it didnt work, added another manager and made my main one go on holiday while i played the other and that didnt work :O

This crap never happened when I played straight from the disc, im beginning to regret picking steam :O!

Steam doesn't, and can't, cause this problem. Steam is merely a platform that you run the game through.

If you have an old save try playing from that. It may be that your save game is corrupt.

You do have rotational saves, yes? If you don't use the auto save then you should. If you don't have another save it may be that your game is unrecoverable. Things like this are a good reason to have back ups.

I would have said wait for a patch to update the game, as that's been suggested elsewhere, but you said you're already on 10.3. There won't be another one.

Archived