Touchline Instructions: Automatic?

Hi, I noticed that in a few saves, my touchline instructions are carried over to the next game automatically, but I don't know how. As I usually start with the same instructions (ball forward, flanks, harass), please:

how can I configure FM to carry over the same touchline instructions to the start of each game (without my having to select and click them over and over). Thanks in advance.

PS: FM would gain a lot by having more automatic options, to avoid this tedious work of repeating the same instructions over and over at the start of each game (for example, "opposition instructions", "touchline instructions", messages categories that are useless, etc.)

Really, your touchline instructions are just modifying the tactics you've already started with ("play wider", "hassle the opponents" more often, etc). So the simple answer is, simply adjust your tactics and opposition instructions - "closing down" for the touchline instruction "hassle opponents", for example. I've seen them carry over from game to game too and was confused by it, so it is possible though.

Archived