droughts, and streaks broken.

Other team's seem to break goal droughts when playing against me. Even if their attackers have gone 305734987 years without scoring, htey will score against me. ****es me off.

Same with streaks, a team will have lost the last gazillion games, but then play against my team, and they 'finally' win.

is it just me or does that happen to you? Its very frustrating to get that.

On the contrary, there's a streak I really want broken. There's this Fiorentina regen striker who has never failed to find the net against me ever since he broke into the first-team squad (while not injured), and he usually scores first in a game. :(

He's not even that good. :(

On the contrary, there's a streak I really want broken. There's this Fiorentina regen striker who has never failed to find the net against me ever since he broke into the first-team squad (while not injured), and he usually scores first in a game. :(

He's not even that good. :(

that too, happens always.

Also, bogey teams are the worst. I'm man utd, and consistently get outclassed by west ham...

really? well, beat this:

i'm valencia, here are my last 4 results against Xerez:

Valencia 0-2 Xerez

Xerez 4-1 Valencia

Valencia 0-0 Xerez

Xerez 3-0 Valencia....

ANNOYING.

So I was chelsea in fm09

i was playing man utd in the champions league semi final second leg

rooney hadnt scored in 7 games.....

he scores in the second minute with a volley from 30 yards out....

Another one I like is that someone always scores their first goal of the season or first goal for their club against me and it happens every 5-6 games er so

Archived