Scouting problem with Level 11 club

For a change ive started rock bottom with my nearest local team Wythenshawe.Where Shameless is filmed just behind the ground haha.

Anyway ive got a total of 1 scout but everytime i send him off he comes back the next day.

Is this normal?

I haven't tried managing at that level, but when i've managed low-league teams with a low reputation it was almost the same.

Scout came back almost immediately. Very annoying, especially when he's supposed to scout an entire country.

Costs too much for the club I guess.

Same thing when im managing "Malmö FF"; couldnt scout south america from the start had to sell some players first.

No, I didnt sell Ricardinho just to be able to scout south america.

Costs too much for the club I guess.

Same thing when im managing "Malmö FF"; couldnt scout south america from the start had to sell some players first.

No, I didnt sell Ricardinho just to be able to scout south america.

Could be that it costs too much. But then, why allow that kind of scouting in the first place? I mean, whatever area the scout is scouting. The board shouldn't really let that be an option in that case, in my opinion.

The scout will only report players he thinks are (to use an Americanism) "in your ballpark or below." Playing in level 11, there aren't any players in France that are so bad that the scout would pick them up, unless you loaded all French players, and even then, maybe not. No way you'll get a report on Hugo Lloris, for example...Sending your scout to England alone should get you other L11 players (maybe some L10 and L9, too--maybe not), assuming again you loaded all English players. No other country in the game goes anywhere near that deep, so you probably have difficulty finding anyone anywhere else (even Scotland or Wales).

Oh, and if the scout isn't very Determined, he may just give up easily...

Archived