Transfer fees

When on earth is this game going to reflect realistic player fees?

Akinfeav £35m

Neur £30m

Villa £68m

Muntari £19m

Ballotelli £35m

Ascepita £25m

Subotec £25m

All in the first season the figures are so unrealistic and the biggest area that needs looking at in my view!

I hear your point but is FM not already pretty geared allready in favour of the human manager?

Devils advocate - Akinfeav - one of the best keepers in FM - think of Buffin IRL ( Imean his transfer from parma to Juve not ability)

Villa - one of the best strikers in FM - why has he not moved IRL - becasue valencia are being stobborn and maybe want to keep him or sell him for loads9or he may want to stay who knows)

Muntari - did Inter not buy him of Poutsmouth for a pretty high fee IRL?

Ballotelli - one of the best young players on FM and he players for Inter - enough said!

Yes the AI clubs can hold us to ransom but if they diddnt then we could just cherry pick and I know which way i would prefer.

When on earth is this game going to reflect realistic player fees?

Akinfeav £35m

Neur £30m

Villa £68m

Muntari £19m

Ballotelli £35m

Ascepita £25m

Subotec £25m

All in the first season the figures are so unrealistic and the biggest area that needs looking at in my view!

The figures are not unrealistic you need to change your approach and learn to negotiate.

I'm in 2017 with every league loaded and overall there have been five transfer between £30 & £40m + two over £40m.

Any transfers over £20m still make it into the "Leading World Transfers" list.

Also people talk about being on the players favourite personal which is true but not many people prasie the manager of the player as he is the person who you are negotiating the transfer with - get pally with him and he may accept a reduced price - and if he does when the bid is accepted he will say he accepted the bid because of the relationship that you had together - a professional one that is! :D

I had a £56m offer for Aguero turned down.

The transfer system on FM 10 is flawed imo.

They just dont want to sell him. If you can stretch you money a bit more I believe his release fee is around 57-58m(it was that in 10.2 anyway) so if you bid that in one lump sum and not over x amount of months then they have to accept and then its up to the player if he wants to move to your club.

First season is always a bit awry particularly after the January transfers have been implemented. Just speculation but I'd imagine the AI has some tolerance limits regarding squad gelling etc which makes them more reluctant to sell. I find prices usually settle down a bit from season 2 onwards.

Archived