PDA

View Full Version : Really need help.

jayboywonder
10-04-2010, 02:57
When i first started the game i ran a number of leagues and basically it told me i would get half a star, a thought screw it as should be fine. I am n season 3 and now taking 10 minutes to do 1 day!!!!!
Is this because of this. It says that my computer will be best with minimal systems.
My laptop aint even that old. Is it likely I will need to start again or will it work through it?

Cheers

Barkermush
10-04-2010, 03:13
Yeah, as the game goes on the size increases on the disk and it takes longer and longer to process.
Half a star is not a good rating to start off with imo, i'd be looking for at least 3 stars for a long term game. :thup:

jayboywonder
10-04-2010, 03:19
:( Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

jayboywonder
10-04-2010, 03:23
Even with 2 countrys its only like 2 stars and half for computer performance.wtf!!!! :( HELP

Barkermush
10-04-2010, 03:25
Maybe in Prefrence's try unticking 'match day experience' 'compress save games' 'threading' etc.
See if that makes any difference to the speed. :)

ArsenalFan7
10-04-2010, 03:25
Have you tried using a GameBooster?

trekman
10-04-2010, 15:38
When i first started the game i ran a number of leagues and basically it told me i would get half a star, a thought screw it as should be fine. I am n season 3 and now taking 10 minutes to do 1 day!!!!!
Is this because of this. It says that my computer will be best with minimal systems.
My laptop aint even that old. Is it likely I will need to start again or will it work through it?

Cheers

How much ram do you have? I would do as suggest and download gamebooster. You can get it from http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html