Confused

Its only marginally more successful than an otherwise good corner routine, no? I haven't used it in a few FMs but the last time I tried it, it was good for about a goal a game if I was lucky.

My current set-up feels a lot more legitimate but is very dangerous, I have 1 player on "challenge keeper", 1 on "attack near post" and 1 on "attack near post", usually the target man and two centrebacks. Works a charm, and great to see the goals spread out amongst the defenders. "Near post flick on" may be effective but I think he'd get in the way of the guy charging near post.

Cheating yeah. However, I guess there would be some kind of balance to it if you lost a unrealistic goal to a team. Exploitation is the name of the game. Personally I would use it against liverpool.

Cheating yeah. However, I guess there would be some kind of balance to it if you lost a unrealistic goal to a team. Exploitation is the name of the game. Personally I would use it against liverpool.

Is that because you can't win otherwise? :D

Personally i haven't used it, i have a different setup that seems to work well. I asked one of my CB's to shoot with power and set him to attack near post. The ball will often get played in low for him to drill it and if he's being marked tightly he'll usually get the ball in the air and win it most of the time. Then i have my second CB attacking the far post to attack anything that drifts over. I scored 11 goals of corners last season in the premier league alone which was more than any other team.

Is that because you can't win otherwise?

Nah, it is because I believe we have devine right to smash the red noses into the next galaxcy, the one on the right. Anywho as Jackripper just posted, I would not know how to use it and until this thread, did not know it Existed.

Archived