is there a way to pull out of reserves league ?

hi guys , hope your all well , i have just got my local non league club into the blue square north league ( long eaton united , level 9 club) obviously i installed the extended leagues download. this season i have just been invited to join a reserves league for the first time which i accepted , thing is, i am in financial trouble so sold off my reserve players as i needed the money , i now have no reserves but still in reserve league so i have to make my first team available for the reserves which is obviously making them exhausted :( anyone know if there is a way to pull out the reserve league ???:o

If you have no reserves I thought your under 18s would play for them, do they not?

This, or the greyed-out players.

I'm interested in this too, so I'd like something official to hear.

You can easily just not make your first team players available for the reserves when asked.

I don't think there is a way to pull out half way through the season as it can screw up the reserves league table.

Best thing to do is just stop first team players becoming available for reserves, and let your u18s or greyed out players do the reserve duty and pull out next season.

Sorry if I'm missing something but if you specifically make players unavailable for the reserves they won't play and greyed out players will be created to make up numbers.

I've certainly played reserve games with a squad of only four players. I don't see why it would be different if you made the whole first team squad unavailable.

Just put all the players in first team, exept for U-18 ones. Then greyed out players should appear.

Maybe you want to consider offering contracts to greyed out players if they appear. You won't have to buy anyone. Cost-effective.

Good luck and cheers.

Archived