Multiple Job Offers to run Nations: How to choose

OK. I just got job offers to manage Spain, USA and Cameroon at the same time. (The WC 2014 just finished, and I quit Uruguay after a very poor performance in phase 1).

What criteria do you use to make a decision like this?... Does it seem that Spain is the best choice?...

I would choose spain because you will have most of their players available to you even if you have a small amount of league open. They are the best and you have a good chance of been able to win a number of trophies/ be ranked number 1 in the world.

I think that the other 2 are good options as well because they would allow you to build and you will not have as much pressure to succeed stright away.

i think spain would be too good to turn down though.

I was at the exact same as you earlier on! 2014 finished, i resigned from Republic of Ireland; and France, Holland, Turkey, Argentina and South Korea offered me the job. I took Korea as it would be a challenge and i've never been a country like that and been the other ones too many times. I'm glad as i just played 3 pre-season friendlies; beat UAE 4-1, Iran 5-4 and managed to beat Spain 1-0 away!!

If i were you i would take USA, they seem to get class regens on a few of my careers and i've been them once and are pretty fun, good luck with whoever you choose :)

Archived