Football manager on notebook

hello, I need help. I have new football manager 2010 and I want to play it on my Lenovo notebook, but I can't. On my big computer I installed the game and it works, but i have weak computer and it works very bad. my notebook is good, it has 128mb graphic card, 1gb Ram, but it doesn't work. I install teh game and when i go to play, nothing happens, nothing shows on screen, it works in bacground, and when i click again on FM icon, it says that game is already running. I assume that's because notebook has small screen. Can somebody tell me how to get it work, what should I do?

Try this courtesy of michaelmurrayuk in another thread:

To get FM working on a netbook you'll need to either expand your desktop resolution to 1024x768 or greater or apply the Netbook skin for best results and follow the instructions here

I'd also recommend setting the Windows Taskbar to Auto-Hide mode.

It could be your resolution stopping the screen from showing. Try adding -windowed to the shortcut by right clicking and going to properties. Then where it says Target: add -windowed after the last " so it should read something like fm10.exe" -windowed at the end of the box. This will force FM10 to open in a resizable window.

Archived