Ronaldo

Anyone signed Ronaldo in the game? I did in my Liverpool game but shocked though he wouldnt come because he may have had the reds under disliked clubs guess not i payed 109mill to get how much have people paid for him ?

ohhhhhh..... aren't we all talking about Cristioano Ronaldo?

THE Ronaldo is not that good anymore :(

Surley he made a joke, right? Because he is not stupid to think that someone would pay for the Fat One 109 mil.

:D

I've got a game as Real at the moment, C. Ronaldo is utter class. 7 games, 8 Goals and 7 assists. Taking teams apart left right and center. I've also signed the original Ronaldo for Q.P.R once, along with Vieri, they banged in about 70 goals between them one the way to getting me promoted in my first season, but thats another story.

I never even consider signing him, for 120 million I could still get a world class starting 11 and probably even facility upgrades.

Plus I don't like him, would only sign him if he was going for free and all my players that play in his positions all had broken legs.

I have the original Ronaldo as a coach, but as an ethic, i swore never to sign Christiano. Regardless of how good he is. Il forever hate him

this, but i find it dificult to argue with his ingame stats, hence he was my first chose striker at Real Madrid, I would not try buy him for a difirent club tho

this, but i find it dificult to argue with his ingame stats, hence he was my first chose striker at Real Madrid, I would not try buy him for a difirent club tho

Ive been doing well with my Dzeko and Drogba partnership with higuan and anelka as my backups

But he still shines in Corinthians

In life yes, I played him at Dinamo Buc. for a season after which he retired 15 games 9 goals. you might say it's not bad but, 3 where penalty's I can't say i was disappointed though he came to an eastern European club.

But for say Premier League, Seria A, Primera Division he won't cut it anymore.

• 4 months later...

I hate it that these days whenever you search for ronaldo, cristiano comes up. CR7 is a very talented footballer but he will never be close to R9. For those of you who need a memory refresh or those who were to young when the true ronaldo was in his prime here's a reminder:

[video=youtube;lmhyNS1bKSM]

I've just signed him on a free transfer on my game, he was released after his contract expired. (First time i have signed him on FM10)

87835993.png

He doesn't look that impressive at the moment, but about 15-20 clubs had offered him a contract including West Ham, AC Milan, ..etc.

12180560.jpg

I managed to get him by offering him more than what he was requesting and a large signing on fee, i'm fair chuffed with this signing. :)

Maybe now he can help me beat my highest place finish of 10th in the Premier League. :thup:

I've never signed him on any of my saves, seen him leave Madrid a couple of times though. Once to join Arsenal (can't remember the price, was less than the £80M Madrid had paid) 5 or 6 seasons into the game and the other time to City, 5 months into the first season for £64M, he'd played just 13 times for Madrid scoring 8 goals :S

Yeh nice vid, in my eyes brazilian ronaldo was the best ronaldo. To win FIFA player of the year twice, come second, get injured for 3 years and win it again first year comeback is just insanity. For me he had likeability aswell which whining cristiano lacks unless you're a Man U or Real fan. Just my opinion though.

One of the best finishers and the ball somehow glued to his feet :) I'm not entirely sure wether he was lazy or scared of injury, seeing as though any strenous activity such as a small jump and his knee fell off.

And on topic, I wouldn't sign cristiano ronaldo, purely because I can't sign people I don't like, and he costs waaay too much, so I just go for neymar instead :D

I hate it that these days whenever you search for ronaldo, cristiano comes up. CR7 is a very talented footballer but he will never be close to R9. For those of you who need a memory refresh or those who were to young when the true ronaldo was in his prime here's a reminder:

[video=youtube;lmhyNS1bKSM]

Wow, just wow, I never tire of seeing this genius. He was even one of the best in the world when he was fat!

I have had an offer of 120 million accepted but decided to buy Pique, Pepe and David Villa instead. If the save had of not been deleted I would have bid for him the following season. Scored 49 goals in 40 games for my Madrid side at AMC, I think he is the best attacking player on the game along with Sergio Aguero.

Yeh nice vid, in my eyes brazilian ronaldo was the best ronaldo. To win FIFA player of the year twice, come second, get injured for 3 years and win it again first year comeback is just insanity. For me he had likeability aswell which whining cristiano lacks unless you're a Man U or Real fan. Just my opinion though.

I totally agree with you The real Ronaldo was the best player in my generation....

I totally agree with you The real Ronaldo was the best player in my generation....

To be honest i think the majority of players from Fat Ronaldo's Era were altogether more 'magical' with a football, I miss the likes of Zidane, Figo, Rivaldo, Davids, Cantona, Gazza, Vieri, Romario, Bebeto, Del Piero & Roberto Carlos and the likes, Infact thinking about it the Brazil team was pretty special in all positions at that time, which is in stark contrast to the quality of their team today!

The brazilian will always be better. Cristiano dives too much, complains and is selfish.

I would not see him get past the injuries the real Ronaldo had. And win the World Cup after it in dominant fashion.

Ronaldo, in his Barcelona days, was astonishingly fast. Not even Usain Bolt would have beaten him in a race.

Oh, and Ronaldo would run a with ball, while racing Bolt, and still win. And I didn't mention anything about his dribbling and finishing ability.

The brazilian will always be better. Cristiano dives too much, complains and is selfish.

I would not see him get past the injuries the real Ronaldo had. And win the World Cup after it in dominant fashion.

Ronaldo, in his Barcelona days, was astonishingly fast. Not even Usain Bolt would have beaten him in a race.

Oh, and Ronaldo would run a with ball, while racing Bolt, and still win. And I didn't mention anything about his dribbling and finishing ability.

Having hots for him?

The thing is CR would most probably never get injured like that as he is psyhicaly far more superior the Nazario de Lima. As for attacking instincts Ronaldo is untouchable, but overraly I think CR is more complete footballer. Let alone nowadys it's much harder to do things that Ronaldo did before and CR still manages to do almost the same things.

Oh, and CR is faster then Ronaldo when both in their prime. Anyway, I honestly do think that Ronaldo is the best attacking players of all time.

Oh, and Ronaldo would run a with ball, while racing Bolt, and still win.

If that were true, wouldn't he have been an Olympic sprinter rather than a footballer?

Archived