Is there any value in being named Player of the X?

Is there any actual value in being named Player of the Year/Month etc?

I've never noticed the value or the morale of the player increasing after winning awards.

Does his reputation go up or is it all just cosmetic?

Is there any actual value in being named Player of the Year/Month etc?

I've never noticed the value or the morale of the player increasing after winning awards.

Does his reputation go up or is it all just cosmetic?

I hope the reputation of the player is higher after this award, normally it would be. Also more teams may want his signature after this.

yeah i believe interest does increase in players so you'd probably be able to demand more of a transfer fee if the big teams come calling, i remember jurado of atletico winning european golden boot and he ended up going to real madrid for 45m despite being worth just 17m

I always seem to find that after a player wins an award during the season, they underachieve in the next few games. This happens especially with young players as they are more vulnerable to crack under the pressure, not so with the more experienced players as they can cope with the pressure a bit better

It also lets me know who's being extremely well in the last month, so I can then interact with them and praise their performance, which gets the players to like me more for noticing good performances.

If the player likes me they're less likely to want to leave, I find. And if they're winning monthly accolades, then I wouldn't want them to leave.

Archived