Just bought FM2010

I'm back. It has drawn me back to it's bosom.

Went out and bought a new laptop on Tuesday with FM in mind, am loving it!!

I last logged in here in January 2009, and before that maybe 2007/8 I was a regular posting in the LLM forums. Dafuge challenge was the main attraction at that point. Just reminded myself that I used to be on these forums back in 1999, oh my god I feel old.

Anyway, hello everyone. Looking forward to my first career in FM for a loooooooong time.

Anyone remember DaveC, is he still around? Its crazy coming back after all this time. Some things are still the same which is scary :p

last week i bought it and tried it out of boredom ..loving it , looking for someonline action now

Wrong forum mate :D

Welcome back to the OP, hope you enjoy the new fun.

I bought a new laptop too just for football manager. Shall be getting a newer one when FM11 comes out too.

LOVIN IT!!

Although its a shame you can't join the game AS someone... So I took over Newcastle as Alan Shearer... would have preferred to have been able to choose to BE Alan Shearer, and get all the acclaim (news items etc etc) rather than having Alan Shearer congratulate Alan Shearer on Newcastle's promotion.

I wouldn't mind having a go being Rafa Benetiz and getting sacked, or being Jose and taking United to a million EPL titles and ECLs... real shame this isn't an option!

LOVIN IT!!

Although its a shame you can't join the game AS someone... So I took over Newcastle as Alan Shearer... would have preferred to have been able to choose to BE Alan Shearer, and get all the acclaim (news items etc etc) rather than having Alan Shearer congratulate Alan Shearer on Newcastle's promotion.

I wouldn't mind having a go being Rafa Benetiz and getting sacked, or being Jose and taking United to a million EPL titles and ECLs... real shame this isn't an option!

Yeah i've always wanted this feature in FM. Would be brill :thup:

I last logged in here in January 2009, and before that maybe 2007/8 I was a regular posting in the LLM forums. Dafuge challenge was the main attraction at that point. Just reminded myself that I used to be on these forums back in 1999, oh my god I feel old.

Welcome back to the glorious forums and FM :p

Just had to say, when you was on the forums in 1999.. I was 8 and probably licking tree's or something.

Archived