PDA

View Full Version : a-league foreign players rule

a-league foreign players
09-04-2010, 08:01
Is there any way to abolish the rule for a-league teams that you cannot have more than 5 foreign players? I just bought several hectic foreigners (free agents) and now I have to many foreigners. I think you have to assign shirt numbers but it won't let me give numbers to all my foreigners and I think if they don't get a number they can't play or something. Could someone please explain.

Shaka Sangoma
09-04-2010, 08:55
Short answer: no. Long answer: yes but you would have to go into the editor and re-create the A-League, but you would have to restart the game, sorry

Tom Higham
09-04-2010, 09:19
your un australian mate, why wouldnt you want the league to be filled with the richest young australian talent

irobbanks.
09-04-2010, 09:26
what I find fuuny is you created an account and you made your user name - a-league foreign players.

the closest to this is a database I found for fm 09 which allows 6 foreign players but only 4 in match day squad.

but no salary cap which is good, also have added lower aussie league teams and taken out finals series and a few cups created.

oh and western sydney and melb heart are in it with no first team squad so you can build your own.