Unbelievable season!

So, the most unbelieavble season I ever had in fm just finished....

I manage Hull and here are some facts that make me think that this year's league took place in the twilight zone...

1) After spending more than 100M euro in transfers i managed to finish 7th in the league...

2) I got disqualified in the 1st knock out round of CL by Bayern with a goal in the 90th minute...

3) Man Utd won the league for 1 GOAL difference from Chelsea!

4) In this tragic season of mine league-wise, I won the league cup and i am in the final of the FA cup...

5) I beat Chelsea 2 times, drew once and lost once during the season.

6) Real Madrid lost 0-3 (!!) in CSKA Moscow stadium and in the second leg they won 4-0 and advanced!!

7) I lost to Chelsea in the FA cup final with score 3-5 at penalties after i was ahead in half time by 2-0. I remind you that Chelseas finished second due to one goal difference and i finished 7th, 20 points away from the top...

I know that all those can be considered normal by some and they are. But what happens if all of them happen in ONE single season? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

for me money and world class players never garanties success, helps and gives yous a better chance knowing ur financially secure and have the debth of quality players in each postions, but tactics and luck play a big part in this game, especially cup games where a red card or disallowed goal can mean the difference between success and failure.

Sounds like a combination of:

1) random (unrealistic) computer mistakes,

2) reckless financial management, and

3) a lack of squad integration.

2 and 3 can be improved by the player himself, but 1 is a problem in software development.

Archived