Soo im managing watford and im top of the league in the championship, i am playing a network game with my mate and he is cardiff he is lying in 14th place, i have QPR in my next match and i am home, QPR am lying in 19th place so it should be a easy win, now as me and my mate think the team talk is very overated in this game already this match just takes the ****, i say i expect a win to my players and play like u did in last match to a few of my others, it' half time and i'm 5-0 down, i say to my players encourage and to a few angry, i go on too lose the match 7-1, now i thought this was a very bad reult but this made it much worse, my mate told me too look at my players at the end of the games and i saw that he had been on the FMRTE and made a few of my players brilliant, So i was top of the league, i was at home, High Morale, QPR 19th, and my players was so so much better and i lose 7-1 lol so stupid,

My mate also made his players alo better but he made most of his team with 20 attributes and he was playing leeds away, oh and he also made all leeds midfielders with ratings of 1 with every attribute nd ther defence and strikers, guess wah he lost 2-1

THE GAME IS DAFT AND IT MADE ME NOT WANT TO PLAY IT AGAIN, I'M UNINSTALLING IT NOW:):)

Boring mate why couldn't you just uninstall without giving us ur life story

Cuz i wanted too tell every one how stupid the game is and how pointless it is :)

you carry on playing tho :)

Just remember tho when ur buying players tryin too make yr team better with good attributes, you can just bring players in with attributes of 1 and still win :)

Just remember tho when ur buying players tryin too make yr team better with good attributes, you can just bring players in with attributes of 1 and still win :)

Have you attempted to experiment? Seeing as your mate edited a lot of the player stats, you have no real estimate of the level of your players or those of the opposing team, which you will need if you are to condem the ME.

"We're 5-0 down lads, but, well, at least we're alive eh?"

:D

hahaha good stuff

oh and OP: your team was complacent and you got destroyed because of it.

If john terry can score by hit a volley with his left.....anyone can beat anyone else 7-1 on any given day

Archived