Help !!!

Ok, your 2 best for judging ability and potential I'd send on a 'world' search and leave them roaming, to gather knowledge and hopefully find you the odd undiscovered gem in a far flung corner of the world.

The rest I'd have sent out on 'regional' assignments and send them based on where they are strongest in their knowledge so as to have a high chance of them finding decent players quickly.

If you get the chance to increase the number of scouts at your club in the future to around 12 another thing I like to have is 1 or 2 scouts on 'world' searches with the age filter set to at most 18 to find decent regens.

Ok so say if i Have got 12 scouts and they all have 16 and Above on JP JA

How shall I organise them ???

2 on world - roaming

2 on world u18

8 on regional based on strongest area of scouting knowledge.

This sort of set up should give you a good chance of finding suitable players for your team (although I find that sometimes two or more scouts report back on the same player).

Another tip I forgot to mention is to look out for when international youth teams are playing in competitions like the Olympics and send a scout to that competition, you can find some great youngsters in the u19 international squads this way.

Archived