PDA

View Full Version : Mass transfer embargo

DivineOne
08-04-2010, 23:20
I was just wondering: is there a way to easily create a transfer embargo file with every club in game in it?
Or is it already floating somewhere on the net?

trekman
08-04-2010, 23:25
Just open the transfer embago edt file that already there with something like notepad and edit it as required.

DivineOne
08-04-2010, 23:27
And do that for every club ingame? I was more thinking of an automated way, you know, a way that not takes days to type.

Eles Gergo
09-04-2010, 10:30
And do that for every club ingame? I was more thinking of an automated way, you know, a way that not takes days to type.

I don't think you can do that, try an experiment like select one league, you have to do it yourself though 20 or so clubs :)

Koki
09-04-2010, 10:35
Hmm, maybe you can download one of those Retain Players files and simply replace the command 'retain player' by the transfer embargo command? The club uid's should stay the same. Just a thought.

Eles Gergo
09-04-2010, 10:36
Try the editors forum mate before you make a line which makes the game crash

r0x0r
09-04-2010, 11:18
Try the editors forum mate before you make a line which makes the game crash

Or just try it? And report the results to the editors forum?

After all, making the game crash isn't a big deal. It just means he'll have to remove the line again and restart the game.

DivineOne
09-04-2010, 11:44
Hmm, maybe you can download one of those Retain Players files and simply replace the command 'retain player' by the transfer embargo command? The club uid's should stay the same. Just a thought.

That's a good idea. Open it with word and use the replace all function.

SurvivorSoso
02-05-2010, 19:40

Has anyone tried this? Does it work?