Regens with the newest patch

Hey can anyone tell me if the quality of regens was fixed with the most recent patch? I quit playing this game and have been away from these boards for a while so I apologize if this has already been discussed.

In a previous game I played Dafuge's challenge until 2021 but had to quit because the regens just had bizarre stats such as defenders can't jump, DM that couldn't play defense, etc...and it totally ruined the game for me.

Has anyone started a new game with 10.3 and played far enough to see if things have changed?

composure, off the ball, positioning and jumping still arent very good at least for me, but ive played like 4 or 5 seasons with the patch, and the strikers at least seen a little better, but the defenders still cant position and jump properly

composure, off the ball, positioning and jumping still arent very good at least for me, but ive played like 4 or 5 seasons with the patch, and the strikers at least seen a little better, but the defenders still cant position and jump properly

Don't know if you're playing in Brazil or not, but i noticed the same problem. I was playing in Brazil for a long long time.

Then when i left my club and moved to Italy i noticed that the newgens there didn't have the same problem. Positioning and Off the ball, that always was very low in Brazil, was in general much higher in Italy.

So it might be because of the general quality, in certain areas, connected with that country.

But, like i said, i have no idea if you're managing in Brazil or not. It was just an observation on my own that i noticed.

For the record, the club i managed in Brazil was Sampaio Corrêa. And i left them for Roma in Serie A. It was on patches 10.1 and 10.2.

I've started a new save in 10.3 and i've been in Brazil there as well. Now i'm in Italy but the quality of the clubs have been/are a lot worse so i can't really make a fair comparison.

Archived