Chicharito

He'll probably just be another Forlan. Lots of hype around him, but didn't really cut it in the Premier League

From what Ive seen with mexican league strikers moving to europe I dont think he will be a flop.

Christian Benitez and Hugo Rodallega were both sign from mexican clubs and they havnt been flops.

I think hernandez will be fine.....i hope...

Yes but this kid has to blend into the Man United squad... He may be surrounded by confident experienced players but the pressure can be hard to cope with. Benitez and Rodallega are at Wigan and Birmingham it's a bit different.

Although he could be a performer if he can handle the United style

From what Ive seen with mexican league strikers moving to europe I dont think he will be a flop.

Christian Benitez and Hugo Rodallega were both sign from mexican clubs and they havnt been flops.

Benitez has made 27 appearances and scored twice.

But they have hardly been great signings have they

Yes but this kid has to blend into the Man United squad... He may be surrounded by confident experienced players but the pressure can be hard to cope with. Benitez and Rodallega are at Wigan and Birmingham it's a bit different.

Although he could be a performer if he can handle the United style

When he's played for mexico he has played in front over 70k fans so Im hoping that he will be able to cope

Archived