greyed out players in 1st team......

reserve team and under 18 teams at chelmford town.

just started a new game, went on holiday for a year and then took charge of a newly promoted team (dafuges challenge??)well i have never managed this low before was just wondering can i play these greyed out players.. it does not seem i can release them?...any help and what you guys know will be greatly appreciated.

many thanks.

andy

Originally posted by jimmy011087:

I'd get in anyone though, quickly! The grey players are useless!

I've signed a few greys to become pretty awesome, actually.

1 guy went on to score about 400 goals for the club before I sold him for £15,000,000 icon14.gif

thanks for your replys guys.....

just 1 point i need clearing up .. will the grey players overnight disapear if i do nothing with them but sign other players in there place because at the moment the only thing i can do is offer a contract,, i cannot even release them!!!

sorry if i sound stupid.

andy

Think they do dissappear, for example if you buy a right sided midfielder, a greyed out player in the same position will probably go. Best thing to do if your skint is see which grey players are the worst and get players for those positions. Best way to get freebies is sign players without a club or try offering % of next sale clauses as transfer offer. Your scouts will tell you how good the player will be if you sign him too so make sure you scout a player if your skint rather than buying him and then finding out he's useless. The scout usually says something like "Liam Frecklington is currently our best left sided midfielder but George Weah Junior (or whatever) is not far from that standard"

"George Weah junior has the potential to far exceed Lee Frecklington's current level of ability"

Just helping a fellow Lincoln chap. icon_wink.gif

My Doncaster team are now in the Prem! 2nd season, currently 11th and in the quarters of the league cup. Only real chance of Europe.

Yes they will disappear

You're not paying them anything so it doesn't really matter if you have some in your reserves and under 18's... Your wage bill would be far too high (it will ruin you at this level) if you signed enough players to fill the reserves anyway.

Archived