Single nationality squad vs multi-national squad

Hi,

I'm just wondering if there's anything to be gained by having a squad that largely contains players of the same nationality compared to a league of nations squad?

I'm thinking of in terms of morale, "synergy" etc. Does the game factor in this as I'd like to base my Russian club around homegrown players rather than a raft of imports.

Thanks

I always strive to bring the best players into the club no matter where they come from.

It's a bit too bad every AI team thinks like that. Several years into the game and most big teams are as multinational as possible.

It's a bit too bad every AI team thinks like that. Several years into the game and most big teams are as multinational as possible.

The game is becoming very global.....talented players are beginning to pop up everywhere

Good question. The game factors language as a barrier, but I am not sure about culture.

I wonder if FM factors national traditions onto players traits, such as: are Brazilians more individualistic and creative, are Argentineans more aggressive, are Brits more aerial, are Dutch more teamplayers, etc. etc. Have you experienced this?...

Good question. The game factors language as a barrier, but I am not sure about culture.

I wonder if FM factors national traditions onto players traits, such as: are Brazilians more individualistic and creative, are Argentineans more aggressive, are Brits more aerial, are Dutch more teamplayers, etc. etc. Have you experienced this?...

I doubt it. I think such national traditions are cliched, players are individuals that will be judged on their skill attributes.

Archived