Yeeessss snow!!!

I've managed my Arsenal team for 25 years and have no recollection of ever having snow while playing at home lol. Won't happen again though if it did since my stadium has a roof now.

I've had snow once and I hope I never see it again. Having a large amount of white blobs in the foreground that make the game a pain to watch is not for me. As much as I like attempts at realism this is a feature which IMO is not implemented well.

I've had snow once and I hope I never see it again. Having a large amount of white blobs in the foreground that make the game a pain to watch is not for me. As much as I like attempts at realism this is a feature which IMO is not implemented well.

On the 3D Engine.

It's brilliant for me; a 2D Classic user.

Dumb question mabe but does it settle or affect the pitch colour because in that screen shot the pitch looks the same colour as normal..

Your crazy and it is exactly like in real life!!!

How the hell did you sign Messi?

Lots of money and a team as good as barca, or as successful.

It's quite easy to sign messi, once you're a top team. And I wouldn't expect him to move to a club that isn't a top team for lots of money.

Messi is a goalscorer in one of the screenshots!!! Villa was 30 million, 15 lloris and 32 maicon i think and i sold park for 11 million to psv

Hmmm, did you sign Villa in the first transfer window or in January? Cos Valencia wouldn't part with him for £40m when I offered a few months back.

I have to agree.

When I first saw it I thought it looked amazing, but when I tried to watch the match it started hurting my eyes :(

oooohhhh i dont want to insult a mod but ur wrong!!! r u gonna ban me

No, but I might give you an infraction for using text speak ;)

I'm not really sure how I can be wrong though. My eyesight isn't great, I suffer from astigmatism so my eyes can't focus particularly well. The moving blobs of snow at different depths cause me a bit of trouble.

Archived