PDA

View Full Version : Loading up game!

MarkBTID
08-04-2010, 13:43
Hey,

I'm having a problem with my last 2 games. I start a new game, play for an hour or two and save it.
Then when I go to load it up again it scrolls as if you are on holiday, and you have to click on the "take control" option, and it then asks for a password which I have never set.

Any help?

MarkBTID
08-04-2010, 15:23
Hey,

I'm having a problem with my last 2 games. I start a new game, play for an hour or two and save it.
Then when I go to load it up again it scrolls as if you are on holiday, and you have to click on the "take control" option, and it then asks for a password which I have never set.

Any help?

Anybody? I just wanna play! Spent 6 months on a game with Huddersfield and never had this problem.

taylorsmen
08-04-2010, 17:16
Can't really help but in previous versions you could type in "sportsinteractive" as the password (without quotations)

Barkermush
08-04-2010, 17:59
Hey,

Any help?

Have you set a password in the past?
I've noticed that if you set a password on a previous game, the next time you start a new game and add yourself as a manager the password you set before is still there.

When you start a new game, check and make sure the password boxes are empty. :thup:

http://i40.tinypic.com/w1w7zc.jpg

MarkBTID
08-04-2010, 19:36
Have you set a password in the past?
I've noticed that if you set a password on a previous game, the next time you start a new game and add yourself as a manager the password you set before is still there.

When you start a new game, check and make sure the password boxes are empty. :thup:

http://i40.tinypic.com/w1w7zc.jpg

Thanks for the advice. I have never set a password before but tried something I would normally use and that was invalid. May have to uninstall and reinstall and see what happens.

afced7
08-04-2010, 21:15
Can't really help but in previous versions you could type in "sportsinteractive" as the password (without quotations)

before you reinstall have you actually tried this? ^^

MarkBTID
08-04-2010, 21:43
Yep, did try that and had no joy.