Penalty shootout graphic

A small interface feature that would add a lot of value:

Can there be a small graphic, similar to the one in FIFA/PES, that shows what kick has been missed or scored so you know how far ahead you are and what the deciding kick is? Perhaps displayed as green and red dots for scored and missed respectively.

I know you can read this in the commentary but surely there's room to add this little graphic in FM11??

even if they add it as a widget for the 3D match view i would like this idea

Not sure that's the answer as it's not a permanent widget.

Surely it can just be displayed at the top of the screen when a shootout happens?

Don't you see it when you look on the overview match stat?

Yeah you do, but it would be nice to have it there while watching the shoot-out itself. I suppose you could have it on split-screen. That way you'd be able to see it properly.

Personally i don't like the split screen so i don't use it, so i would have to swap between 3D and overview to see it.

Just a tiny bar with some green circles and red crosses would even do for me, on the 3D screen.

A small interface feature that would add a lot of value:

Can there be a small graphic, similar to the one in FIFA/PES, that shows what kick has been missed or scored so you know how far ahead you are and what the deciding kick is? Perhaps displayed as green and red dots for scored and missed respectively.

I know you can read this in the commentary but surely there's room to add this little graphic in FM11??

I've suggested this in the past, I would very much like to see it included :thup:

Definitely, I can't see why they haven't put it in already! All you see is the penalty score, e.g. 4-3 or what ever.

Would love to see this in FM11 :thup:

Yeah you do, but it would be nice to have it there while watching the shoot-out itself. I suppose you could have it on split-screen. That way you'd be able to see it properly.

Personally i don't like the split screen so i don't use it, so i would have to swap between 3D and overview to see it.

Just a tiny bar with some green circles and red crosses would even do for me, on the 3D screen.

I understand now. Yes, it would be nice, I don't like split-screen either.

Archived