International Games

I have just been looking at the English FA's website and noticed that there are U20's, U19's, U18's & U17's international sides all playing in various tornaments.

Why does FM not recognise this fact and include in future versions of the game? Surely it would be beneficial to boosting younger players abilities.

I have just been looking at the English FA's website and noticed that there are U20's, U19's, U18's & U17's international sides all playing in various tornaments.

Why does FM not recognise this fact and include in future versions of the game? Surely it would be beneficial to boosting younger players abilities.

Guest roberto922

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Why does FM not recognise this fact and include in future versions of the game? Surely it would be beneficial to boosting younger players abilities. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jesus give them a break will ya, to do that they'd have to research a whole lot more and use up money on that instead of other more important issues. And besides my mates brother plays for Everton and England under 10s and he's been there since he was 6 so I know it goes that far, do you really want every goddamn international team?

Besides the only teams that ever get any focus in real life are the A team, U-21 and U-19.

roberto922, as an Everton Fan I would like to know the name of your mates brother to follow his Everton Career.

With regards to my thread I was just thinking to add a bit of extra realism to the game as I am sre in Real Life managers have to contend with these international call ups in squad selections, and I mentioned those age groups as these to to be the predominate ages of the youth and reserve team players.

Archived