Ask Assistant OI's?

I would but I saked nearly all the staff and brought in my own, but they only allowed me 17 and I needed someone who was 4 stars at attacking and I used all my 17 coaching positions, so I had to get a 4 star ass man.

I would but I saked nearly all the staff and brought in my own, but they only allowed me 17 and I needed someone who was 4 stars at attacking and I used all my 17 coaching positions, so I had to get a 4 star ass man.

I see. You do realise that more stars doesn't always mean better. There was a huge thread into this which proved that more stars just means the ablilty that coach has to train more players, not train them better than say a 3 star coach.

You wrote a lovely long and elegantly phrased sentence, then inserted "OI" in the middle of it. What was wrong with writing Opposition Instructions in full? I had to read about 4 posts before I realised what you were on about. AFAIK OI AAMOF is dependent your AM knowledge FYI; for lower leagues ABWD as your AI, AFAIUI, AYK you assign a lower rep AI YDS AYOR.

How did you fill up 17 vacancies without finding at least one person good at each area?

You only need 10-11 coaches, one for each area (general coaches so they can do first team and youth training), an assistant to train all areas to reduce the workload, and maybe a couple of youth coaches if you believe that it improves your youth prospects (currently no evidence it does). Ditch all of your First Team and most of your Youth coaches, general coaches are much more useful. Your Assistant at a top club is for tactical info, man management, judging ability not for training. [edit]He is also for running reserves and maybe youth teams[edit]

Well I've never seen it before and I am on the forums most days?

And it's just if you're going to type out a sentence a few extra characters doesn't cost anything but a second or two. You're not charged for typing extra characters. Seems to me if you can construct a sentence then there's no need to use acronyms. But that's just me I guess.

Archived