Player needlessly shocked at being left out

I registered my players as the league window closed only to find one of my 19 years olds, who I consider to be a regular starter for the first team, shocked that I left him out. The rules clearly state that players under 21 don't need to be registered in order to play and I can, as expected, still pick him for my next match and have every intention of doing so.

And yet, because I didn't register him, he now dislikes me and finds me difficult to work with. Not a concept well thought through, is it?

I had the media jumping on the fact i'd 'dropped' a player for international duty as i'm Holland manager. The media clearly didn't know i'd not picked him as he was serving a 2 match international ban. Player didn't hold it against me though.

Though personality, maybe in January or mid season transfer window you can register him.

Now he won't play as good as he would, just stick with him if you keep your team on the right foot then he'll come around especially when everybody will be happy with your performance, even the most ambitious player comes to a ceasefire.

Archived