can you play two single player teams together?

I know it goes against the game ethos, but I'd love to see a feature like this in the game.

It would be great to be able to export your squad at any time and import them into friendlies, cups or even leagues against other teams.

Angel, you'rethinking Busted I believe!

This would be a good feature, but It'd have to be two different teams without conflicting signings etc so it could be difficult to implement, otherwise you'll end up with Ronaldo v Ronaldo down the wings, Rooney v Rooney upfront etc etc.

Still, would be a good feature :)

Angel, you'rethinking Busted I believe!

This would be a good feature, but It'd have to be two different teams without conflicting signings etc so it could be difficult to implement, otherwise you'll end up with Ronaldo v Ronaldo down the wings, Rooney v Rooney upfront etc etc.

Still, would be a good feature :)

Busted? I'm sure he means Marty McFly from back to the future!

I don't think this would be a problem since it would be a purely fantasy based feature, a bit like the various fantasy football competitions.

It is actually something that people have tried to create in the CSE forum, but the amount of work required is insane.

I don't think this would be a problem since it would be a purely fantasy based feature, a bit like the various fantasy football competitions.

It is actually something that people have tried to create in the CSE forum, but the amount of work required is insane.

I can see what you mean, but I'm sure you can imagine the amount of posts that would be made about it if it was implemented.

"Me and my friend imported our teams to play against each other, and we've got loads of the same players and it's making it rubbish; sort it out SI" - Unfortunately, people will always find something wrong with anything.

Another issue would be people using FMRTE to make all their players world class and then importing their team into a game against someone else, would ruin the experience for others I feel.

I can see what you mean, but I'm sure you can imagine the amount of posts that would be made about it if it was implemented.

"Me and my friend imported our teams to play against each other, and we've got loads of the same players and it's making it rubbish; sort it out SI" - Unfortunately, people will always find something wrong with anything.

Another issue would be people using FMRTE to make all their players world class and then importing their team into a game against someone else, would ruin the experience for others I feel.

I'd love to see that reason: "We decided not to introduce that feature, because we want to try to keep the amount of stupid posts on the forum down." :D

If they would use FMRTE it would be up to them. About that i would just say: know who you're playing with.

I probably wouldn't use it myself, but it would've been nice if it was possible.

For some reason SI have never implemented this obviously great feature into any of their games.

Come on, SI!!!

Actually that's not strictly true, we have.

You can play a network match against a friend using your (FMH) single player game team in Football Manager Handheld. :)

Archived