In the player filter why cant you search for natural?

This is annoying me now, I am currently trying to find a new DR but the search is full of DC's who are only accomplished at DR and if I block out DC its possible to miss a natural DR.

Without searching through 50-60 players to find a natural or using an external scouting programme which I would rather not do because then its possible to look at things i'd rather not is there a way to search natural only?

Why not set position to DR then set some attributes like, balance, tackling, off the ball etc so you filter them out even better.

Also look at the players personality if there says that he's a DR rather then a DC go with it, even if he's DR is not his natural position.

Also judge them by their stats maybe he's a DC but his attributes are better suited for a DR position.

If you scout them first then you can use the 'best position' column in your searches.

To be honest, I find it a bit odd that we can view the 'positions' screen for an unknown player who we have not scouted, should that information not be included in the attribute masking?

Even that isn't foolproof, as it's possible for a player to be "natural" in multiple positions, so they could be natural DC and DR but it'll list their best position as "DC" and you'll ignore them if you're looking for DRs.

Archived