Is it possible to have more than one Favourite Club?

Title says it all really...

Is is possible to have more than one Favourite Club? I know you pick one at the start of the game. Yet can you access more throughout playing FM? ie. Can you add a club to Favourites' if you do really well with them and become a Legend at the club?

This has been done to death.

YOU are the manager and YOU know what clubs you like so why do you need the game to tell you what you already know?

Favourite clubs are there for AI reasons. You don't need to be told your favourite clubs because you are not AI.

Would be nice if it was possible.

Managed Sampaio Corrêa in Brazil for ages. Became sort of a favourite for me. Would be nice if that could go onto my favourite clubs list, together with Arsenal that i had put there on the game setup.

Does the favoured clubs list affect which teams hire you as well?

If i've got Arsenal there, would Tottenham be more reluctant to look at me as a possible candidate for the position?

I've used FMRTE to give myself favoured clubs... Had Arsenal and Everton as my fave clubs

Yeah i've done this in FM09. I have 3 favoured clubs which are the 3 i've managed at. As someone posted earlier, i'm the manager and i know what my favoured clubs are.

I've used FMRTE to give myself favoured clubs... Had Arsenal and Everton as my fave clubs

Yeah i've done this in FM09. I have 3 favoured clubs which are the 3 i've managed at. As someone posted earlier, i'm the manager and i know what my favoured clubs are so i don't really consider this cheating as its just cosmetic.

62919397.png

a professional manager should have no favourites. we are all tough, hardened professionals, in search of money and glory. no room for such frivolities... a pro is a pro.

But still just humans, with the love for football. I'd be very surprised if pro managers didn't have favourite teams. :cool:

This has been done to death.

YOU are the manager and YOU know what clubs you like so why do you need the game to tell you what you already know?

Favourite clubs are there for AI reasons. You don't need to be told your favourite clubs because you are not AI.

I was just asking a simple question..... Wasn't hopeing for a reply like that. I think I know my favourate clubs in real life. Yet I was wodering if you could install them in FM.

Archived