Never seen this before

Press Alt + F9 (Alt + Fn + F9 for Laptops I believe)

Then go to Documents > Sports Interactive > FM2010> Screenshots and pic should be there.

After upload the image to a site such as Photobucket, ImageShack etc.

Then post it here...

Are you sure it's not just caps and goals for country in your profile we always get this?

Im managing Man United and i put myself as international footballer and it says my stats for my country, ive never seen this before even when i have put international footballer or does this always happen and im just not seeing it

Whenever I've put international footballer it's always given me some international stats.

Under my manager name in my profile it says 49 caps 12 goals just like it does with a player does that always come up lol

Yes this is normal, as your reputation is international footballer which means you played for your country hence you need to have at least 1 selection, the game generates random stats for you, this happens every time you choose the highest reputation.

If you are relatively new you will find much more little surprises on the way :)

Press Alt + F9 (Alt + Fn + F9 for Laptops I believe)

Then go to Documents > Sports Interactive > FM2010> Screenshots and pic should be there.

After upload the image to a site such as Photobucket, ImageShack etc.

Then post it here...

Are you sure it's not just caps and goals for country in your profile we always get this?

Or you can just press the print screen/sysRq button on the keyboard and then copy and paste via paint and then save?

Archived