Manager Pictures

I recently saw an old thread where a guy was creating pictures for use as your manager pic similar to how Regen faces look.

Problem is i can't find it when i search :mad: anyone know what I'm talking about and provide me with a link?.

Cheers.

(P.s. I never see any regen faces in my game. Do they only start appearing a few seasons in or should they show up for all regens and youths etc straight away?. I have real and generated picked in preferences btw.)

Fawkon, newgens can appear from the very first months in the game, eg. If starting in Spain I have seen quite a few, but for your club its after a complete season. Try searching for players with 'Age' restriction in the filter of 'no more than 15years old'.

Also for a manager pic you can always find a newgen picture you like then take a screen and crop it for your own use.

Fawkon, newgens can appear from the very first months in the game, eg. If starting in Spain I have seen quite a few, but for your club its after a complete season. Try searching for players with 'Age' restriction in the filter of 'no more than 15years old'.

Also for a manager pic you can always find a newgen picture you like then take a screen and crop it for your own use.

Oh i know they appear after 1 season my question is why are there face pics always just black outlines? Why doesn't the game create the virtual pics that i see in people regen threads?

And yes i do have real and generated pics clicked in preferences...

Oh i know they appear after 1 season my question is why are there face pics always just black outlines? Why doesn't the game create the virtual pics that i see in people regen threads?

And yes i do have real and generated pics clicked in preferences...

Are you sure they are not just real players, just young ones without pictures? Have you completed a season and seen your youth intake for season 2? Are they blacked out?

If so, maybe click reload skin cache in settings and confirm to load all pictures again.

Archived