Gerrard gone bonkers!

Bit obvious its fake....so now, he hasn't gone bonkers; you're just a knob

What on earth is your problem? Seriously, you need to lighten up a bit, do you just going around to all threads expressing your horrible negative views? It's obviously fake, but it was done for a laugh, I hardly think the OP meant this to be a serious thread. Seriously, just chill out and see these things for the light-hearted jokes that they are...

Everyone is a critic! Blimey, any light-hearted post gets immediately flamed by weirdos! The feeling on this forum can be intensely negative.

OP, as you are clearly JOKING (for definition see dictionary) I don't think people need to review your post as if writing for the Times book review... Thought it was funny myself but hey-ho...

Wow. Never thought I'd have to explain this thread. Oh well:

- I clearly edited them myself. DUH a9smep.gif

- I didn't pick Gerrard for any personal reasons. 99% of the British based forumers here can connect better with him better that If i picked some foreigner (and yes Rooney's done too often these days :D )

- I did it for the LULZ so chill no need for name calling.

For the ones mature enough to appreciate a little juvenile humour - glad you liked it! :D

Criticism and sarcasm is natural to society in this era, so no surprise there what will follow when someone posts such screen shots.

Maybe so, but at least this thread brought out the real colors of a few people :thup:

Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random...? To what are you referring, the original post or some of the subsequent comments?

I'd like the Undertaker to warm up on the pitch before the game right in front of the opposition... Should give my team an edge...

I'm getting criticized for having an opinion? And as for me being a "Miserable ****" - No, I'm not - I just didn't it funny down to a different sense of humour and PERSONALLY thought it was sad. Calling him a knob was probably a bit out of line, but **** happens.

So, those of you who no longer want me to have an opinion; go to the government after the general election and ask them to have my right to freedom of speech removed.

I'm getting criticized for having an opinion? And as for me being a "Miserable ****" - No, I'm not - I just didn't it funny down to a different sense of humour and PERSONALLY thought it was sad. Calling him a knob was probably a bit out of line, but **** happens.

So, those of you who no longer want me to have an opinion; go to the government after the general election and ask them to have my right to freedom of speech removed.

Learned this in Modern Studies:

Right; to have a freedom of speech and opinion.

Responsibility; not to make racist remarks or offensive comments of other human beings.

You did offend some people ;)

Not the most funniest thing iv'e ever seen but I do wish people would calm down, it's only a bit of light hearted banter.

Hear, hear NelsonsClaret!

Reading this thread makes one feel that a sense of humour bypass is essential before posting on the forum... I don't understand why some people can't exercise diplomacy i.e. if the topic of the thread doesn't appeal/ make you laugh, just don't post, move on.... Some people like to be rude instead of simply not posting. Oh well, I suppose 'post count' is more important to some...

Oh for god's sake - this was posted yesterday and people are still discussing whether it's funny or not....

OP - it was good, I laughed, and by the looks of it many others laughed.

Those who are complaining about it,let it go - he made a joke, people laughed, he achieved his aim. You are arguing for nothing and getting het up for nothing.

Archived