Villa>Messi!

So he is better than Messi because you bought him in FM and he scores like mad?

Gee weez maam that's amayziin

I'm simply stating the fact that in my particular game he is a world beater like Messi is in real life. Messi managed two hat tricks in three games, Villa managed 3, including one 4 goal haul. I am not suggesting that in real life he is better. No need to be an arrogant douche bag :)

Regarding Messi and Vill on FM10. Villa is a pure goalscorer and Messi pretty much does everything that an attcking player can do (but not a physical presence). Its much easier to get the best out of Villa - just stick him upfront with the correct settings and if he gets the chances he will score. Messi is a totally different animal and IMO its hard to replicate his play IRL on FM becasue there are so many parametres on FM that restrict his play. And as they are different players its hard to compare. But your recomendation on Villa is on 6 games at the start of the season?

I'm simply stating the fact that in my particular game he is a world beater like Messi is in real life. Messi managed two hat tricks in three games, Villa managed 3, including one 4 goal haul. I am not suggesting that in real life he is better. No need to be an arrogant douche bag :)

No you clearly titled it Villa>Messi, which means u're saying he is NOT a world beat as Messi but better. Just a teaser thread title is all.

erm messi is a lot better than villa according to my experiences

i had villa at milan and even though he was legendary there scoring 100 odd goals in 3 years, with barca messi scored nearly as many except he is more accomplished as he was playing right wing all the time

Well, I have a couple of games on ther go and one is barca just for fun and domination.

I'll just say in my opinion Messi is the player to base a team around and it's working for me. Some say he's injury prone but I must be lucky then beause he's not been injury prone for me.

Archived