Fianance Help!

Hi guys.

I'm losing around 9 million pounds a mounth! I'm Manchester Utd in 2011. I spent around 44 Million in Transfers and Sold about 33 Million in Selling Transfers.

How Come I'm losing so much money! I'm not over the Wage Bill either.

Summary

sumiq.png

Expenditure

exped.png

Income

income.png

It's simply because your expenditure far exceeds your incomes. Partly due to the loan payments and high wages.

Being within budget doesn't mean a great deal. You're still paying a lot out every month. The wage budget is just how much the board are willing to pay out, not how much you can pay without negatively effecting your finances.

It's simply because your expenditure far exceeds your incomes. Partly due to the loan payments and high wages.

Being within budget doesn't mean a great deal. You're still paying a lot out every month. The wage budget is just how much the board are willing to pay out, not how much you can pay without negatively effecting your finances.

So at this rate Im going into administration surely!

Click "squad", then order their wages in decreasing order. Try to get rid of "bad-value" players: average players with incredibly high salary.

A method to select players to be transfer-listed is to check for redundancies. Click "defense" and "right", and see if you can get rid of any player (with less stars). Do that for "left" and "center". Repeat for "midfield" and then "attack".

Sell all dead work, particularly high-earning players who are reserves.

Cancel links with a few feeder clubs whom you must pay annual fee.

Other than that, if your wage bar is green, then the club owner have no reason to complain about you.

I've seen it happen but I'm not sure what the official conditions for going into administration are. I think it might be when your balance exceeds, if it's negative, exceeds your club values. So -300mil if your club value is 299mil.

If you win enough, sell the occasional player, then you should be able to avoid it :)

Click "squad", then order their wages in decreasing order. Try to get rid of "bad-value" players: average players with incredibly high salary.

A method to select players to be transfer-listed is to check for redundancies. Click "defense" and "right", and see if you can get rid of any player (with less stars). Do that for "left" and "center". Repeat for "midfield" and then "attack".

Sell all dead work, particularly high-earning players who are reserves.

Cancel links with a few feeder clubs whom you must pay annual fee.

Other than that, if your wage bar is green, then the club owner have no reason to complain about you.

No-ones accepting wage reductions.....

How on earth is this happening! I'm losing 10 Million a mounth now!!!!!!!!!!!

the club has too bank loans one till 2017 and one to 2035 as long as your still paying them off your losing at least 5-6 million a month.so hence why ur losing money each month

Surely I will go bankrupt, no?

Its standard footy finances. You lose money over the season then get it in the summer with TV rights, league position etc

I will go into the 'minus' finaces soon. 10 million a Mounth!!!

Relax. In the summer you will get a truckload of money from TV revenue and sponsorship etc. Don't forget prize money as well. Just wait till the summer when all the money comes through.

I reckon I will win the League, yet Alex Ferguson had a porr season before I came, and finished 5th, therfore I'm i Europa League. So not too mcuh kmoney coming in rom europe....

Archived