(Strategy) Guide for fm?

Is there a thing like that anywhere in our forums? I am talking about the guides we all know that exist for games. Something that covers up everything in the game. With help for new players, with strategy tips, with general hints of running a club etc. thank you.

Is there a thing like that anywhere in our forums? I am talking about the guides we all know that exist for games. Something that covers up everything in the game. With help for new players, with strategy tips, with general hints of running a club etc. thank you.

In all my years of playing i have never came across a guide. I guess there is no need for one as we get all the hints and tips we need from each other on the forums :)

hm, that was my point. Because i haven't seen one either, I was thinking if members in here would like to cooperate and create one. This way all teh info would be in one place and eventually wwe would have a gigantic thread containing all the info.

hm, that was my point. Because i haven't seen one either, I was thinking if members in here would like to cooperate and create one. This way all teh info would be in one place and eventually wwe would have a gigantic thread containing all the info.

In that case you may want to demand a paycheck from SI, bc what you're saying should be pretty much SI's job ;)

Sure - how much are you paying?

FM WIKI

Above, is a site which a group of us on GD created with information on everything from finances to club guides. Everything is of a very high standard and most areas are covered, even if it is still in development (and always will be because the game is always changing)

oh my... 4 replies i need to write...!

let's go!

#6: I would like to do it for fellow members and not to get paid.

#7: if you want payment means you don't care about your fellow members which means you are not suitable for the guide

#8: i knew about the wiki. However i was thinking about something more complicated. Your work is great and possibly any more contribution will not be needed!

#9: your copy is coming to you. don't forget you leave a tip

I think nearly everything you want to know can be found on these forums, players and team guide forum is very helpful. There are also a few helpful users in the tactics forum willing to give decent opinions and advice either on the forum or through PM.

Archived