are you kidding me gateshead board???

im in 20/21 season with gateshead, countless PRM and champions league wins... and to top it all i have 1.4billion $$ in my balance, (including another 1.3billion $$ that were taken away after a take over), YET im still playing at the international stadium with 16k seats :rolleyes:

what the hell are they thinking?

***edit***

i was taken over twice in 3 years, the 1st chairman pumped 600m$~ and the 2nd 1.2b$ no FMRTE or anything of the sorts was used.

Yeah exactly. I think someones been cheating.

I second that ;)

You can barely have countless Champions League/Premier League wins in what, 11 seasons, when it would take AT LEAST about 6 to get up to the prem :rolleyes:

Having seen the OP - I thought how do people get colse to the £2 billion mark? I mean once your team are dominant home and abroad you often have the best players in the world who are on massive wages - one of the biggest expenditures. I mean people must average like £100m profit a year at the very minimum and that includes buying expensive players aswell. I just dont see how people can do this. maybe Real Madrid with the massive TV revenue but even still I think its pretty hard.

I want just to add that his post was posted several minutes ago and although he is on, he is not answering ;)

I think that his post count and the totally general post in order to show off the "achievements" proved a lot ;)

I wish he has done it though...

Having seen the OP - I thought how do people get colse to the £2 billion mark? I mean once your team are dominant home and abroad you often have the best players in the world who are on massive wages - one of the biggest expenditures. I mean people must average like £100m profit a year at the very minimum and that includes buying expensive players aswell. I just dont see how people can do this. maybe Real Madrid with the massive TV revenue but even still I think its pretty hard.

A few versions ago it was easily possible using commercial link affiliates. 4 or 5 of them would bring in £20m-£40m a month.

Think that was FM08.

Archived