New Challenge?

So, just starting a new game and I want a real challenge. Im not talking about taking Newcastle to the Prem and keep going or taking over West Ham and trying to get into Europe or Man City and try to win the Prem and dominte World Football. Im talking about BSS/BSN clubs. Never been down that low. Furthest I've been is with Cambridge and took them up as champions but people who take over BSS/BSN clubs always say is a real exciting, enjoyable tough challenge to go as far as you can. Anybody got any suggestions? Also should I go straight there or start unemployed? And what Past experience should I start with?

Thanks an advance,

Grimsby Fan.

A real challenge is Chester City with Sunday League past experience! -30 points!!

Sounds good. What's the finances like when taking over? I'd expect them to be awful but I thought that about Stockport and theirs are no way as bad as I'd have anticipated.

CSE forum? Sorry if I sound stupid, but what's that? :confused:

When you get to the Sports Interactive Community page, instead of clicking on PC/MAC General Discussion, scroll down the page to find the Challenges, Sign-ups and Experiments Forum (known as CSE to the regulars).

Not sure what you are saying about codes, but yes, you can add extra leagues on to England as Super Bladesman and Uncle Ron have done. In the Editor Hideaway, have a look at Super Bladesman's English Extended Database - it takes England down to Tier 11, so then you can play with a terrible team and find yourself with a real challenge!

Archived