DMF: Time Machine

Hello all,

I recently saw the 'Time Machine' thread made by another member and decided that I was going to re-do this but on the new 10.3 patch.

Put these files into;

My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > Games

Now taking requests. Please use the following template if making a request for a file save.

Nations Loaded (Max 3):

Down to which leagues:

To the start of which season (no further than 2019/20):

Single File or File for Each Season:

Size of Database:

England-Flag-icon.pngSpain-Flag-icon.pngItaly-Flag-icon.png

Completed Seasons..

Megaupload Links..

Season 10/11

Season 11/12

Season 12/13

Season 13/14

Season 14/15

Season 15/16

Season 16/17

Season 17/18

Season 18/19

Season 19/20

Filefront Links..

Season 10/11

Season 11/12

Season 12/13

Season 13/14

Season 14/15

Season 15/16

Season 16/17

Season 17/18

Season 18/19

Season 19/20

Scotland

Megaupload Links..

Season 10/11

Season 11/12

Filefront Links..

Season 10/11

Season 11/12

Bladesman Save - Level 10

Megaupload Links..

Season 13/14

Season 14/15

Season 15/16

Season 16/17

Season 17/18

Season 18/19

Season 19/20

Filefront Links..

Season 13/14

Season 14/15

Season 15/16

Season 16/17

Season 17/18

Season 18/19

Season 19/20

Now Taking Requests..

Work in Progress..

KingEric - Eng, Esp, Ita - Top Divisions - 2019/20[/size][/color]

Could you explain the concept to me please? Do you basically just holiday through seasons and then upload them? Or are you taking charge of the teams?

You were right the first time..

I simply holiday through as an unemployed manager and then save the file and post it up for you to download in future saves.

Cheers Tyoldinho.. once I've uploaded them all onto filefront I'll upload the 2016/17 season on both websites as I've nearly finished holidaying that season :)

I will wait for that one, I really wanted one about 8 years in, and that is near enough and sounds perfect :thup:

Again.. Great work :thup:

Cheers dude :)

It may take a little while to be posted as their are quite a few seasons to upload onto Filefront but don't worry if it doesn't get posted tonight (Man Utd vs Bayern) then it will be posted up 100% tomorrow :)

Thanks; I managed to get the 2016 season working. Good job

So the unemployed manager is called Amazingly Large Penis though... That kinda shocked me

Yeah :)

Found it humerous when my mate did it on a net game, so thought I'd recreate him :)

Took on Everton. Set my target to a top half finish. 20mill in the bank!

Suprised to still see Fellani still playing for them, hes a BIG player to have.

Everton are looking short on quality strikers, so I sent my scouts to view the Euro U21 Quali's. Unfortunately I'm at work now, so there isn't much I can do until I get home.

I'm on 15/16... Yeah Everton won the league with 106points. So there right back in the prem!

Having said that, it was late last night when I started this, so I might start again when I get home with the 16/17 datafile.

Nice idea mate,

Any chance of a large save? With:

Spain

England

Italy

Holland

Scotland

France

Germany

Brazil

Argentina

I'm trying to find a save like this, with Spain with all leagues loaded and in 2015ish or further. Can't holiday on my fast comp as it's shared atm.

Nice idea mate,

Any chance of a large save? With:

Spain

England

Italy

Holland

Scotland

France

Germany

Brazil

Argentina

I'm trying to find a save like this, with Spain with all leagues loaded and in 2015ish or further. Can't holiday on my fast comp as it's shared atm.

Well my original plan was to get to 2020 on this save and stop for a little while and take requests of leagues that people would like a future save in. However, my computer wouldn't be able to cope with that many leagues sadly, as it isn't the best, but I already have a request from someone on FM-Base to do the Scottish leagues so if you would like me to, request which leagues you would like, no more than 3 nations and I will gladly sim through seasons for you all :)

• 2 months later...

Archived