Players not regaining fitness after injury

I have a couple of players on my Alty save who have been injured for a couple of weeks, have gone back into training with a condiotn of 85%'ish. But it wont go up agian! I have tried changing their training to fitness but no luck.

Anyone else had this, any tips?

I have a couple of players on my Alty save who have been injured for a couple of weeks, have gone back into training with a condiotn of 85%'ish. But it wont go up agian! I have tried changing their training to fitness but no luck.

Anyone else had this, any tips?

I've never had this happpen to me so far...

What were the injuries they had? How old are they? Perhaps they're just never going to be quite the same.

Or perhaps it's just a bug. I'm thinking there are a few bugs around the game; a couple of times now I've offered a new signing a slightly better contract than he was asking for, he agrees, and then when signed his contract is actually the exact one he was originally requesting, not the one I offered.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alty_4_life:

They were on the default "General" schedule, so I would not have thought that was too much for them... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My experience is that the general schedule can be to hard for certain players. I put all my midfielders on general, and got one injured for 3 months, and one even for 10 months. Also, the number of minor injuries is much higher with my midfielders, who trian on general, than with my defencers and attackers, who train on defending and attacking.

In the general schedule, I've put attacking and defensive training on light now (and set motivational on intensive, since some of my players realy need to show much more effort).

Another fitness issue: I got a player (Roy Porcello) who suddenly got 101% condition, ten minutes before the end of a match.

He's got great stamina (17), and almost didn't loose condition during the match, he was at 98% 20 minutes before the end. But suddenly his condition went back up, and for a (ingame) minute or 2 it was at 101%. He ended that game at 100%.

The condition going over 100 for a second is probably just a little bug, but ending a match in 100% condition isn't very realistic. It's not that he didn't do anything, he played a decent game and ended with a rating of 7.

*UPDATE*

One player is still on 85% - I have changed his training to "fitness" and had a fiddle with the settings no good. I have just noticed his stamina is only 1. Would this have any effect ihm reganing fitness?

The other player has regained full fitness and is back in the team...

Any thoughts to help me?

Archived