Hours per Week playing FM 2010

How many hours per week you play FM 2010 typically?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours per week you play FM 2010 typically?

• Less than 10 hours per week
    • Between 10 and 20 hours per week
    • Between 20 and 30 hours per week
    • Between 30 and 40 hours per week
    • Between 40 and 60 hours per week
    • More than 60 hours per week

just cause of i got exams and assignments comin thru. i put my fm 10 cd in its case and put in right under me bed.

and promised myself no fm till 1 st of june.

i need it like a drug addict but just tryin to forget and cruise around in fm sites time to time :)

Was wondering how addicted I am: how many hours you play FM 2010 each week. I know there are variations and off-time, but typically. Interesting to know... Thanks.

How many do you play?

I probably get around 20-25 hours a week right now.

How many do you play?

I probably get around 20-25 hours a week right now.

Hi Kenko - I got FM 2010 recently, so I am very excited about it and have been spending about 15 to 20 hours per week. The thing is that I live in the middle of nowhere and work from home. Plus, I multitask: I play FM 2010 and watch TV at the same time, so I think it is ok... Cheers.

Excluding weeks where I barely touch it, probably the high end of 10-20 or low end of 20-30 though it can vary between almost anything in the first 3 choices (rarely more). Just done a vague calculation using the game clock (assuming that a) its been about 23 weeks and b) the time spent on a few 'minor' saves roughly evens out the time its been idle when I've minized it for longer than I intended, which happens a bit) and its just over 20 (around 20.5), which is a little more than expected.

well being 3rd year at uni, and on placement too my time on fm is sadly VERY limited. its been 10 hours in the last month - major shame. before my large workload piled up i was at about 20-30 a week

Is it really bad that I basically spend most of the day unless Im doing something & most of the night aswell so I spend atleast 70 hours per week.

Considering what you could accomplish with cutting out just ten of those hours a week I do kind of feel bad for you.

Between 20-30 hours but mostly when my gf isn't grumpy...

... otherwise she turns off my computer again behind my back to **** me off.

I can tell you that moment stays with you forever, that and using the autosave function off course. ;)

Archived