How far are you into your current save?

Just about to finish my 6th season with Leeds:

2010 - 1st League 1, Johnston Paint Trophy

2011 - 1st Championship

2012 - 6th Premiership

2013 - 1st Premiership

2014 - 2nd Premiership, Champions League

2015 - 1st Premiership, World Club Cup, League Cup, FA Cup

I've really enjoyed it. I won't be quiting anytime soon, I have one hell of a team now and I want to dominate as Man City are still the top dogs at the moment and my Champions League win was right out of the blue as I had an easy draw and got crushed in the final and semifinal by Barca and Madrid only to sneak wins. I also have alot of youngsters to bring through, which I am enjoying progessing.

Sunderland

-Oct 2018

Arsenal

-Nov 2009

Playing both side by side. Sunderland I'm on the verge of complete world domination and have some stunning youngsters I want to bring through. I'm managing Arsenal as if I'm Wenger, sticking to his transfer policy, etc. Makes for a fun, yet frustrating game!

As many as I like it doesn't state anywhere on this forum that I can't create more than 1 or 2 threads does it? :p

Got a problem? :D

Its fine because your threads have a point unlike that leeds united beckford fella a while back who was driving people crazy

December 2010 at Glenavon, after half a season at Dunfermline and a 2 day spell at United FC (South Africa) (I realised that i actually wanted a reasonable squad without injuries to start off with, rather than a load of injured rubbish.

Cheltenham Town - Just finishing off the final three games of the 2010/2011 season.

Started off unemployed with Sunday League Footballer reputation. Managed to get the Newport County job for a season and a half, then moved of to struggling Cheltenham in the Blue Sq. conference.

I think im in year 2017 and playing with Hayes & Yeading (something like that). I just got into the premier league and i can see its going to be a tough season. The players in my team are not exactly great and i expected to finish somewhere around the 12th place yet i managed to win the championship. I have bought a few decent players but the money is really tight. Unrealistic player values are not helping. Even loaning a decent premier league youngster (potential not actual) costs more than a potentially good youngster costs in real life. Im pretty much planning for the worst and am building the team for eventual relegation. The increased reputation and extra money earned during the season should help me buy a couple of good players which should be more than enough to win the championship if i get relegated again. Hopefully i wont get relegated. The club thinks im a legend but i dont trust the board confidence feature and a relegation might get me sacked.

October 2017. Currently in my fourth season at Norwich City, took them back to Championship at the first attempt and currently struggling to be anything better then mid-table Championship side due to a lack of wage budget. Missed out on the Playoffs on goal difference, my defence is appalling, last game of the season away against an absurbly overpaid Southampton team (despite never having made the EPL) while Cardiff got to play at home the team setting new records for goals conceed :rolleyes:.

Overall Career:

2009-2011 Worcester

2011-2012 Portadown

2012-2014 Inverness Caledonian Thistle

2014-Present Norwich City

Newcastle, January 2017. Third biggest club in the world behind the Spanish Giants.

hahaha same here well im in February of 2017 but still:D, won everything from english Cup, FA Cup, Champions, League, Ect

Archived