Impossible to sell players?

Is it possible to even sell players on this game?

I am trying to offload a few players from my team (BSN) team but nobody wants to buy the players.

I have offered them to other clubs for their valuation and even less than their valuation but still no offers can someone please help.

Thanks

Is it possible to even sell players on this game?

I am trying to offload a few players from my team (BSN) team but nobody wants to buy the players.

I have offered them to other clubs for their valuation and even less than their valuation but still no offers can someone please help.

Thanks

At the level you are playing transfers are fairly rare as clubs don't have the money.

Most clubs offload players for nothing to get rid of their wages or release them at the end of their contracts.

The only time you are likely to get a fee is for a young player with potential who is moving to a higher level.

I find that, the further down you go the harder it gets to sell players. In the Premiership it's easy, but in say the SPL I have a very tough time offloading players even for free
You're joking, right? With the exception of the useless players who'd come up to the U19 squad that summer (who I just released without even bothering to give them a pro contract and stick them on the transfer list), I had a list of players that I wanted to sell in the summer transfer window and I didn't have any problems whatsoever in selling them. I might not have made quite as much as I'd have hoped for, but I probably got about 80-85% of what I was after, and all but one of the players I sold have clauses that I get either 25% or 50% of their next sale, too :)

Archived