Nine year old in FM?

Normally created players that are given a date of birth that would make them less than 14 in the game. Keep their DOB but start the game at 14 due to that being the youngest age that a player can be in FM, Regen or created.

Or am I mistaken?

Haha you waited almost two years to post to tell us that a nine year old is fourteen. :p

If you refer to my join date, that's because you have to be logged in too read in the forums...

hm.. very weird alri ha isn't the youngest age for players is 15 that si can put into the game??

I believe the age limit is 14 ;)

Well it says he's 14, but born in 2000. Two bugs in one.
It says "14", but he was born in 2000, so 9/10 years ago. Maybe 14 is Swedish for 9.

Ah! Now I understand what he ment by "Weird"! And no, 14 is not Swedish for 9, lol. ;) Unless Swedish is *that* much different from Norwegian? :p

Normally created players that are given a date of birth that would make them less than 14 in the game. Keep their DOB but start the game at 14 due to that being the youngest age that a player can be in FM, Regen or created.

Or am I mistaken?

You're not mistaken. I created Islam Feruz wiith his true birthdate, which makes him 13 at the start of the game. FM10 has the correct DoB but refers to him as 14. So what happens is that FM makes the age 14 by default if the player is younger. He will stay at '14' until his real age gets to 15.

Archived